Re: Delegation through Linked Server Stops working

So then you followed everything in the troubleshooting
delegation doc? No one has every really posted any
resolution. I had posted a lot of steps Microsoft will have
you do when/if you open a ticket. That's about all I know
about it. It's not really a SQL issue, it's a kerberos
issue. Whether it's AD problems or issues with tickets
expiring, it's hard to say.

-Sue

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 14:38:02 -0700, DallasBlue