Re: Permissions with sp

It would help us better assist you if you could include table DDL, and the
entire stored procedure code. Without this effort from you, we are just
playing guessing games.

--
Arnie Rowland, Ph.D.
Westwood Consulting, Inc

Most good judgment comes from experience.
Most experience comes from bad judgment.
- Anonymous

"Carlos Dias" <CarlosDias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi,

I programmed a Sp, which I gave permissions to some users to execute,
nevertheless, inside the code makes inserts and updates to tables where
they
only have select permissions. So whenever they execute them a error
message
is produced. How can i turnaround this. I want the sp to actually write in
some tables which they only have select permissions. Is there a solution.
Thanks
--
Carlos Dias

.