Re: SQL2005 sys tables

Thanks,
One more question, In sql2000 I can run query analyzer and in the same
window i could change the the dbs in the server.
In sql2005, I couldn't WHY?

THnaks

"mecn" <mecn2002@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi,

In sql2005, I don't a lot of sys tables in master db.
i.e. sysusers and syslogins?

ANy ideas?

Thanks

  • Re: SQL2005 sys tables
    ... I mean in sql2000 query analyzer I can do the select statement against diff ... window i could change the the dbs in the server. ... SQL Server Documentation Team ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: SQL2005 sys tables
    ... window i could change the the dbs in the server. ... getting an error message, please include the exact error message text. ... SQL Server Documentation Team ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: TCP Window Size
    ... terminal server, so window size wouldn't be the problem. ... network I/O, active clients, etc. ... Multiple parallel WAN links are being load ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: Using Outlook with Lotus Notes R7
    ... provided Outlook Connector for IBMLotusDomino. ... unsuccesful in getting myLotusNotes email and calendar to display in ... On the Server Type page of the wizard, ... closed the Mail window. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.interop)
  • Re: noob requesting a bit of explanation ...
    ... The X server controls access to the screen, ... Applications are clients. ... The window manager is a client. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)