Securing Data

I got the job of DBA handed to me since I talk DB2 on mainframes. Anyway we
have a SQL2K with maybe 12-14 users, using WinNT auth. to log on. We are
going to getting some data that only certain folks can see. We have 2
restricted tables in one of our databases right now and access is controlled
by denying access to certain users. I have suggested that we should created
a secured data base and only allow the cleared folks to access it. Is this
the best way to attack this problem, or should we do something else.

Thanks guys/gals

Bruce

.