Re: How to set SQL Server only accept SQL Server Authentication mode?

ABC
Does the server have Mixed Authenitcation or Windows only?

"ABC" <abc@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I don't know why.
>
> Our web project is used VS2003 and Crystal Reports for Visual Studio.NET.
> There have reports that directly call to sql server's stored procedure.  I
> also call SetDatabaseLogon method to change user id and password.  But I
> found the crystal reports use ASPNET account to logon SQL Server, not my
> expected user id.
>

> "Uri Dimant" <urid@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> ABC
>>
>> I don't think you can  do that. Either SS2000 and SS2005 accept Windows
>> and SQL Server and Windows Authentication
>> However  it does not o have onyl SQL Server Authentication.
>>
>> Why would you want to do that? If you want , you cam build a connection
>> string to the SQL Server by using SQL Server Authentication by providing
>> a user and a password but it will be alwasy an another option to connect
>> by WA.
>>

>> "ABC" <abc@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> How to set SQL Server only accept SQL Server Authentication mode?
>>>
>>> Our company will not use mixed authentication mode, how to switch SQL
>>> Server Authentication?

  • RE: Beginners Questions
    ... We do use Windows form on the presentation layer which is on ... terminal server and call web services on the business logic side. ... of using "proxy" authentication on SQL Server. ... > I have written an app with a Windows Forms UI that is deployed to clients ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.distributed_apps)
  • Re: Need help configuring Wireless Connection profile
    ... and I can only use the intel OR windows utility, not both at the same time. ... Windows authentication for all users,4129,LRG\ryanv,4149,Wireless WPA2 ... SMALL BUSINESS SERVER: ... STEP #1 Install Certificate Services ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: EAP-TLS with windows CE
    ... The AP was sending out an Identity Request every second, ... request to the identification server. ... When the server asks the Windows CE device to identify itself, ... I could easily steal your authentication information. ...
  • Re: server authentication & ASP authentication
    ... on to the client workstation with an authorized Windows account. ... SQL Server with Windows authentication. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: ADFS Development Issues
    ... site to be automatically authenticated by our windows application so ... based on redirects and possibly uses forms-based authentication to collect ... web service proxies don't handle this type of thing ... the server based on how it needs to work. ...