Re: Permissions

From: Uri Dimant (urid_at_iscar.co.il)
Date: 10/30/05

    Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 09:58:11 +0200

    Create a group and add the users you want tio deny access
    Take a look at below stored procedure in the BOL.
    sp_revokedbaccess [ @name_in_db = ] 'name'

    "icrp@msn.com" <icrpmsncom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How can i Deny access to my domain users to my sql databases and grant
    > access
    > only to some users. If a make Deny to all users in domain and if a create
    > the
    > necessary users with Grant Access to some databases, the can access the
    > databases?
    >
    > Best Regards

    • OWA Permissions
      ... Currently all domain users have access to their mailbox via OWA on our SBS ... 2003 server. ... How can I deny access to OWA for some users? ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
    • IIS 6.0 bocking web site access for domain users
      ... Is there any way we can block a group of domain users from ... acessgin a web site? ... I tried the Grant & deny access ...
    • Re: XP Computer missing from "My Network Places" SOLVED
      ... The user had the entire list of domain users included in "Deny Access to ... this computer from the network" in his local security policy. ...