LocalSystem account does not start SQLAgent

From: Mike (announ_at_tkd.net)
Date: 08/05/05

Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 07:42:57 -0400

All,

Running SQL 2000 SP4 on a Windows 2003 server. I'm having some trouble
getting SQL Agent service to start using the LocalSystem account. The
MSSQLSERVER starts ok with the account? After setup I removed the builtin
admin's group - something I do on all my installs, but I ha to add it back
to get the LocalSystem to start the service. Anybody have any idea why this
is happening?

Thanks

--
Mike Gasperino