Re: Authenticating between Webserver and database Server

From: Jens Süßmeyer (Jens_at_Remove_this_For_Contacting.sqlserver2005.de)
Date: 06/24/05

    Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 16:06:37 +0200

    AND
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/secmod/html/secmod19.asp

    HTH, Jens SUessmeyer.

    "PublicRick" <publicrick@nospam.nospam> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:EE873E20-AA3E-41B5-9030-9F0A2C360A41@microsoft.com...
    > Not sure if this is an ASP.NET or a SQL issue...
    >
    > Environment:
    > Webserver on Server1
    > SqlServer on Server 2
    >
    > Both machines in the same domain. I have followed the steps in the to
    > create
    > a domain level account to run the ASPNET process that has access to the
    > database.
    >
    > When I try to retrieve data from the DB, i get:
    > Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL
    > Server connection. 18452
    >
    > Any guidence would be appriciated.

    • RE: Fulltext failure on a 2 node cluster
      ... Server full-text search resource online: "SQL Cluster Resource 'Full Text' ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.clustering)
    • Re: HELP PLEASE ~ ???
      ... You mentioned that it went ahead and added a SQL ... SQL Server 2000 database for all my data. ... find the connectionString in the newly recreated SQLExpress database. ... The connection string specifies a local Sql Server Express instance ...
    • Re: Multi-Channel Raid VS SAN Storage
      ... A 5~6 years old server is a very old server. ... As I mentioned, the server is one node in a cluster environment, and SQL is ... We actually are running RAID 1+0 and our aplication is definately more ... needs it's own SAN device, or at least a dedicated IO channel on the SAN. ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
    • Error during pre-login handshake: SSL certificates and IIS?!
      ... After rebooting the server, people were telling me that SQL wasn't working anymore. ... If I'd be installing a new certificate, manually, I think I would break up again the SQL... ... Scott wrote: ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
    • RE: How do I get back to base SQL server on my SBS 2003 server?
      ... After you uninstall SQL 2005, the instance which you upgraded will not go ... Uninstall and then reinstall ISA server. ... Uninstall and then reinstall the Monitoring component. ... Tools to Maintenance, change Monitoring component to Install, and then ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)