Send Report after Backup Runs? How?

From: SUS Help (bechtj_at_co.delaware.pa.us)
Date: 06/01/05

Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 09:42:37 -0400

I have backups being done by SQL every night. How can I, or how do I have
SQL send a report to my e-mail stating the backup ran successfully. Is it
possible and if so can you explain how?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: The nightmare begins...
    ... If you really want high reliability you're talking RAIDs and mirrored drives and sometimes even RAM disks, before you ever get to backups. ... With ESS, you can now add SQL tables directly to the relationship graph, so that more than standard queries are available. ... they use excel for database application. ... where the spreadsheet does learn database operations. ...
    (comp.databases.filemaker)
  • Re: Location of Data
    ... > As far as SQL backups, use SQL Enterprise manager to do at least daily ... > backups to your D drive and then let your Backup program bakup the SQL .bak ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: MSDE OSQL Shutdown
    ... dann den Server herunterfährst könnte genau in dem Moment die Aktion ... Aus Gründen der Datenkonsistenz sollten Datenbanken niemals Offline ... weil alle Backups dazwischen unbrauchbar waren;-) ... Datenbank Verzeichnis des SQL Servers dafür vom Dateibackup aus. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.sqlserver)
  • Re: Location of Data
    ... first install), then you will probably reach a point on your second or third ... Moving Data Flolder for Windows Small Business Server 2003 ... >> As far as SQL backups, use SQL Enterprise manager to do at least daily>> backups to your D drive and then let your Backup program bakup the SQL ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Cluster backup
    ... MVP - Windows Server - Clustering ... > My network admin wants to have my SQL backups (performed via. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.clustering)