sp_procoption and listing all stored procs config to run @ startup

From: MSSQLServerDeveloper (MSSQLServerDeveloper_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/18/05

Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 10:21:03 -0700

I was told that running the following from the master db will give me a list
of all the stored procs that are set to run at startup.

sp_procoption null,'startup'

However, when I attempt this command, I get the error -
Procedure 'sp_procoption' expects parameter '@OptionValue', which was not
supplied.

Anyone know how to get this to work??

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Ownership of PC routines
    ... Well, I get to do the first bashing to the component owner, ... I am the unfortunate one who has to guess *what* the command is ... Instinctively, I would call that the worst possible solution, having master ... address space own some vendor code. ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: project BIG AppleCrate
    ... request page "123.123.123.123/NADAOPEN FILE ... webserver gets command, recognizes it as being for NadaNet. ... It sends the command over a serial connection to the Master ... the webpage used to control this internet enabled NadaNet could ...
    (comp.sys.apple2)
  • Re: master database
    ... script to create stored procs only to realize I was in the ... Without a working master, your server is ... >stored procs only to realize I was in the wrong DB.... ... >> I support the Professional Association of SQL Server ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
  • Re: My final word to Jeff
    ... Apostles are against his brethren using violence or killing and murdering ... When the Master informs us NOT to do something, by a commandment, what do ... 52 "Put away your sword," Jesus told him. ... saints will have the wisdom to patiently refrain and obey Christ's command ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: [kde] @ Dotan: As requested (back in March, sorry): Hotkey launcher scripts
    ... The TOP TWO LINES are taken as column headers and displayed verbatim. ... That leaves the rest of the line for command, ... "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master -- ...
    (KDE)