Re: Urgent question SQL Server

From: Alex (alex_at_NOSPAM.com)
Date: 04/28/05

    Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:56:39 -0400

    Thanks for the answer but....
    The connexion with osql is working even on the actual name (not need to test
    with alias). I can connect using osql on to the server using the name not
    the (local).
    Still, all my apoplications stopped to wotk using (server_name) and are
    working only if I use (local) insteed.
     Any other ideeas? Thanks in advance.
    John.