how to disable the alert

From: haiwen (haiwen_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/20/05

Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 07:54:03 -0700

Hello,

when I open SQL Server Books Online, but on every page I get a Internet
explorer alert "An ActiveX control on this page might be unsafe to interact
with other parts of the page. Do you want to allow this interaction"

this is very inconvenient when read the contents of the book, but after I
try to set the security to low in the internet options, it is still there.

could anyone help?

haiwen

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Problem with ActiveX/Windows ME
    ... >> "An ActiveX control on this page might be unsafe to ... >> interact with other parts of the page. ... >your internet security won't allow. ... make sure Internet is at Medium ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Problem with ActiveX/Windows ME
    ... > "An ActiveX control on this page might be unsafe to ... > interact with other parts of the page. ... it's only an internet explorer security ... Then, make sure Internet is at Medium, local ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • When I access the internet, I cant seem to send, only receive...
    ... Every time i access the internet, it works fine as long as i don't try ... to interact with it too deeply (like logging on to something etc.). ... I ran a hardware test and that is fine too. ...
  • Re: Possible to access data source not on local server?
    ... I should've provided a few more key details - all of my pages interact ... through intranet. ... We are not publishing any sites for internet use. ...
  • test post
    ... I haven't had easy access to the internet until now and wanted to ... see if I could interact with this group again. ... I was a huge Rusty Wallace fan and several years ago became a Tony ...
    (rec.autos.sport.nascar)