Re: MS03-031 on WS03 SP1

From: Sophie Guo [MSFT] (v-sguo_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/14/05

Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:27:24 GMT

Hello,

I have checked the files version on the test machine which has the WSS SP1
installed. Most files versions are latest (The same version of patch files.)

After going to Windows update web site and install the latest Windows
Updates, MBSA doesn't report the MS03-031 any more.

Therefore, I recommend you perform the following steps:

1. Download and install WSS SP1 from the following web site:
Download Windows SharePoint Services with Service Pack 1
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/techinfo/sharepoint/wss.mspx

2. Install the latest Windows Updates from Windows update web site.

I hope the information is helpful.

Sophie Guo
Microsoft Online Partner Support