Re: Audit login failure (with generation of alerts)

From: Simon Worth (REMOVEFIRST_simon.worth_at_gmail.com)
Date: 03/16/05

Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:51:16 -0700

Set up an alert of 18456, and have it respond by sending you an Email.

--
Simon Worth
"Chris V." <tophe_news@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a method to generate a Alert (Through SQL Agent) when a
> login failure is detected on my SQL servers.
>
> I managed to audit this through profiler, but I'm looking for something
> which can be handled by the SQL Agent.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris
>
> --
> It's still better that if it would have been worst, isn't it ?
> C'est toujours mieux que si c'etait pire !

Relevant Pages

  • Re: script to email my pager
    ... > pagers which can be reached by emailing to ... I use the following SendMailroutine to send out pages all the time, ... my @alert =; ... Chris Olive ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Javascript includes not recognised
    ... Thanks Chris. ... Martin ... >> before an alert at the point at which you call the function. ... Then the pages refuse to see nested javascript ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general)
  • Re: Javascript includes not recognised
    ... Thanks Chris. ... Martin ... >> before an alert at the point at which you call the function. ... Then the pages refuse to see nested javascript ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)