Re: BuiltinAdministrator's not SysAdmin yet appear to have DBO on

From: Kevin McDonnell [MSFT] (
Date: 01/28/05

Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 00:52:08 GMT

If I review both the Original Builtin\admin group and the 'sa' account ,
both show:

Permit in Database Role:

Which makes sense since 'sa' and the Builtin admin accounts had dbo
permission in each of the original databases.

Kevin McDonnell
Microsoft Corporation

  • Re: Invalid Object TABLE ERROR
    ... Why don't you use managed Sql provider rather then ODBC one? ... > DRIVER=SQL Server ... assume that the table I want to access on SERVER is named ACCOUNT. ... > Permit in Database role for UID=privuser is public and db_datareader ...
  • Re: Generic Accounts, finding what PC, device, or session caused the device | *usrprf to become disa
    ... Review the following example of Display History Log, where the time-frame specified is appropriate for the situation; i.e. the example spans four minutes over a time in which I forced the condition on my own system: ... then the account is disabled and they have to call the helpdesk. ... Sessions are also varied off after 3 bad password attempts or 3 ...
  • Re: Dear PayPal
    ... Please stop sending me the exact same cut and paste form letters. ... "To return your account to regular standing, ... Once you complete all of the checklist items, our Account Review team will ...
  • Re: Would you have given Ebay this information?
    ... Your account has come to our attention in an internal audit of the eBay ... records and related documentation from suppliers and/or other third ... Contacting us during the review period ...
  • Re: If youve ever tried to cancel an AOL account...
    ... Then AOL came along and every jerkwad ... who got an account thought he was the first one to discover ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...