Re: Can't query linked Access database specified by UNC

From: Steen Persson (SPE_at_REMOVEdatea.dk)
Date: 01/21/05

    Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:02:07 +0100

    Not that it's to much help, but I've seen a similar issue with Excel files.
    I never really found a solution other than having the files on the
    SQLServer. I've also tried with various accounts that has full admin access
    to the server, domain, local machine etc. but to no avail. I'd be happy to
    know the solution/reason since it's a bit annoying that I have to put the
    files on the SQLServer to make it work.

    Regards

    Steen