RE: Repeated Login failed for user SA in Event Log.

From: JohnB (JohnB_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/17/05

    Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 02:31:08 -0800

    Thanks Kevin, we are already using Window authentication, any other
    suggestions ????

    "Kevin McDonnell [MSFT]" wrote:

    > Check the Enterprise manager settings for configuration of SQL Agent.
    > Try changing SQL Agent to use Windows Authentication instead of Standard
    > Security.
    >

    > Thanks,
    >
    > Kevin McDonnell
    > Microsoft Corporation
    >
    > This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.

    • Re: Having ASPNET member of Administrators
      ... I would tend to agree with Kevin, but will also stand by my point of fixing ... granting elevated privileges to the ASPNET account. ... >>> So much for the principle of least privilege... ... In general, where security is the issue, the ...
    • Re: Still got nothing to fear..
      ... or the 'dick' of a security ... He said that it was mall policy, ... ||| Kevin was taking pictures because he was a paedophile. ...
      (uk.legal)
    • Re: Does pick material really affect tone?
      ... > Kevin L. Bowling wrote: ... >> After I first saw the surfpick a couple years back I began to wonder and ... I didn't like his standard size, ... > playing, and I found it to be a useful tool for part-time use, but ...
      (alt.guitar)
    • Re: Reading a file and then writing something back
      ... (fsetpos, fseek, rewind, fflush). ... and testfile's third and final line is "pat". ... I don't have a copy of the actual C standard, ...
      (comp.lang.python)
    • Re: [Full-disclosure] [SCADASEC] 11. Re: SCADA Security - Software fees
      ... vendors offer half assed services that sell for half assed prices. ... quality service because of how the crap service is marketed. ... Quality vendors in the security industry are a dime a dozen. ... So as I asked your friend Kevin, ...
      (Full-Disclosure)