Re: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.?

From: Rudy (Rudy_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/04/05

Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 21:43:02 -0800

Thanksm Jasper and Ken for your help!
I just downloaded the tool that Ken suggested, I will also download the doc
and read through it. Jasper, I did try your suggestion, but still no go.
Before I go any further, I want to make sure I'm even approaching this the
right way. This is my first time with a seperate SQL server. So I may be way
off base. I started this project on my "Localhost", which is my developer
machine. My SQL server, "SBSERVER" is on my domain. I want to run this on
my SQL server for 30 days or so, if the client like it, I want to be able to
put the program on his server when he pays in full.
So my virtual directory is on my IIS on "localhost". Do I need to make a new
virtual directory on "SBSERVER" and go from there. As I stated before, when I
copied my DB from one SQL server to the other;"SBSERVER", I get this error.

Thanks for all your help!!!

Rudy