Re: 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' question

From: Guy Dillen (guy_dillen_at_nospam.hotmail.com)
Date: 12/29/04

    Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 23:12:15 +0100

    Of course its SQL Server 2000 (Standard Edition) with SP3a

    "Guy Dillen" <guy_dillen@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I'm installing SharePoint Services 2.0 on my machine (Windows Server 2003
    > Standard Edition), with SQL Server 2002 and SP3a installed.
    > I don't see 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' as a user (the one i need to
    > install WSS).
    >
    > Why is 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' not available?
    >
    > Guy

    • Re: Can I install SQL Server Enterprise on Windows 2000 SBS
      ... I don't think you can create indexes on views via Enterprise Manager, ... topic "Creating an indexed view" in SQL Server Books Online. ... > I create a view in SQL Server (Standard edition in my SBS) ... >>> Enterprise edition says requires Windows 2000 Server ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
    • Re: Microsoft Forefront Client Security on SBS 2003 R2
      ... purchase the SQL 2005 standard edition as well as the CALs just as Cris ... we can install SQL Server 2005 Standard Edition on Windows Small ... SQL Newsgroup: microsoft.public.sqlserver.server ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: SQL Server Personal Edition
      ... Does the MS SQL Server 2000 Standard Edition that is included on ... the Small Business Server 2000 Premium edition include MS SQL Server Personal ... it would have also included Personal Edition. ... > purchased it bundles with Small Business Server (because I told hime that SBS ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • RE: Versions and reccomendations
      ... > Then you could interact with up to three outside companies using BTS 2004: ... > PeopleSoft Systtem, SAP System, and Sql Server. ... > would have to upgrade to the Standard Edition to be legal. ... > license, ...
      (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
    • Re: Standard to Enterprise
      ... You'll need to uninstall your Enterprise Edition and install a Standard Edition from scratch. ... instances of SQL Server services are both Standard Editions or Enterprise ... > different edition of Notification Services. ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)