RE: SQL Agent jobs not run by the domain account

From: Kevin McDonnell [MSFT] (kevmc_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/23/04

    Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 22:23:45 GMT

    Is the account a local nt account or is it a Group Account ?
    Is it a Universal or Domain Local Group?
    825042 FIX: SQL Server Jobs That Are Owned by Non-sysadmin Users May Not
    Start
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=825042

    Thanks,

    Kevin McDonnell
    Microsoft Corporation

    • Re: add user to group in a separate forest in Server 2003
      ... Run dcdiag, netdiag and repadmin in verbose mode. ... account slow links to dc's will also add to the testing time. ... In ADUC for domainB if I click on Schema admins 'Members' tab I do not ... Now how do I add the domain local group in domainB to the schema ...
    • Re: Inter Forest Migration & SidHistory PB
      ... administrators you still do not have admin permissions on workstations and ... Create a domain local group in the source, add domain admins from the target ... > All Is working totaly good when I migrate an account or a groups (machine ...
    • Re: Applying local policies to a specific account on a workgroup i
      ... You are not missing anything. ... Outside of a domain local group policy applies to all accounts. ... >>> The only thing I want the user account to be able to do is use ...
    • RE: issue with Child and Parent Domains
      ... valid account in that domain. ... You cannot logon to a domain in which you ... Replication of Schema and Configurations naming contexts replicates between ... > Or does a Domain local group need to be created on the CD, with the user accounts of PD added? ...
    • Re: Delegation and Taskpads
      ... and unlock an account for the domain to a domain local group. ... But when creating a taskpad I can only get it to reset the password. ... Is there anyway to get it to unlock accounts also? ...