Re: Login problem

From: M. Noroozi Eghbali (galaxy_at_irandoc.ac.ir)
Date: 11/16/04

    Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 08:33:15 +0330

    Thank you Uru for your notice to my problem. I asked the administrator to
    restart the SQL server. It works now properly.

    Thank you,
    Mehrdad

    "Uri Dimant" <urid@iscar.co.il> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > Perhaps you try to insert a value that has a different datatype (as error
    > said). Can you show us the INSERT statement?
    >

    > "M. Noroozi Eghbali" <galaxy@irandoc.ac.ir> wrote in message
    > > Yes, the user have all the permissions to Insert, Delete, Edit, and
    Create
    > > the table.
    > >
    > > Mehrdad
    > >

    > > "Uri Dimant" <urid@iscar.co.il> wrote in message
    > > > Hi
    > > > Does the user have all appropriate permissions to insert data into
    > table?
    > > >

    > > > "M. Noroozi Eghbali" <galaxy@irandoc.ac.ir> wrote in message

    > SQL2K.
    > > > When
    > > application
    > > > sql
    > the

    • Re: Permission question - another one
      ... I would have thought that Administrator ... Are you asking why is it connecting to SQL Server? ... > and I gave BUILTIN/Administrator this database as its default database. ...
    • RE: Reason Code 0x3006 ; Server restarting
      ... Does SQL Server often restart automatically or does it restart only ... Do you point to the SQL Server service ... Microsoft Partner Online Support ... Reason Code 0x3006; ...
    • Re: Windows Vista Enterprise and SQL Server 2005 Agent
      ... This has nothing to do with SQL Server and this is an expected behaviour of Windows Vista operating systems. ... Cause of those popups and normal-user-like acting is some new security system called User Account Control. ... It all seems to be related to security things, even though I am an administrator. ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
    • Re: Fresh installation and no access
      ... You're not getting access because you're not an administrator when you log ... In previous OS's you had administrator permissions on the database ... You must create a login (to allow connect to SQL Server) then a user to be ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
    • Re: BULK Insert Problem
      ... Vyas, MVP (SQL Server) ... I Log on to my system using the Local System Administrator Account. ... And If I Try to Bulk Insert any thing from my ...