RE: SQL Login

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 09/03/04

Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 11:01:35 -0700

Interesting, I took the local group out of the picture and
added the domain group to SQL logins. It still did not
work. I get the same error when I try to use a DSN also.
I wonder what I'm missing or isn't working on our LAN?
Thanks again.

domain\username?
>what about if the login is a Global NT group?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Kevin McDonnell
>Microsoft Corporation
>
>This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and
confers no rights.

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Sending pictures
    ... direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use ... >> reliability or content of this post. ... When I try to send a picture after I have made the picture ... >>> screen pops up and asks me to my passport.net login information. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: xdm background ?
    ... > that displays the picture until i press a key, then displays the login box ... > i'm trying to display the picture in the background of the login box and ... Perhaps you /should/ try installing kdm or gdm? ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Railway related words which seem very peculiar to a "normal"
    ... A couple of weeks back, for the first time ever, I created a login for ... Facebook but it's the sort of thing that is for girls really. ... Facebook has put paid to that, now I'm never short of a picture of the ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Re: kernel compile volume picture.
    ... I get volume picture as given in attachment. ... You mean you login through kdm and go to konsole this nice things stays ... But I compiled kernel with dell laptop disabled, ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [opensuse] Picture login system
    ... traditional username/password with something like a picture. ... read the image for login purposes, you've got a code that's 5 million pixels-- ... And it would not have to appear on the monitor, ... as a login code. ...
    (SuSE)