RE: SQL Login

From: Kevin McDonnell [MSFT] (kevmc_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/01/04

Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 19:05:39 GMT

Can the user connect if you create a login for his domain\username?
what about if the login is a Global NT group?

Thanks,

Kevin McDonnell
Microsoft Corporation

  • Re: System Crash after SP2
    ... Microsoft Corporation ... remotely using RDC - latest version. ... I can login through my Sonic Wall SSL-VPN with either an Active-X or Java ... error saying that Help & Support service isn't started. ...
  • Re: Normal user login now logs off immediately [w/o administrator
    ... The login begins in a normal fashion: ... >> problem I happened to give my normal user account administrator rights, ... > Right click on MountedDevices and select "Permissions". ... Thanks for the reply WTC. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Normal user login now logs off immediately [w/o administrator righ
    ... > My normal user account under XP Pro SP2 (which has no administrator ... The login begins in a normal fashion: ... > problem I happened to give my normal user account administrator rights, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: Project Portfolio Server 2007 User Rights
    ... Settings>User Management>User Management ... Edit or Add a new user (this can be an application login - specific to ... Portfolio server, or a Windows login, so it inherits your Windows environment ... Next - to associate a user to a group you use the 'Organisation Rights ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: OWA with Exchange 2003 Login Problem
    ... address that matches the smtp domain in the default recipient policy. ... > HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized after attempting to login. ... > was a rights issue. ... I even created a test account and granted extra ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)