RE: SQL Login

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 09/01/04

    Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 07:58:40 -0700

    No, the local group is added to SQL logins as
    ComputerName\SQLADMIN.

    SQLADMIN_FIN ?

    >The local group should be added to SQL logins as
    ComputerName\SQLADMIN

    >Thanks,
    >
    >Kevin McDonnell
    >Microsoft Corporation
    >
    >This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and
    confers no rights.

    >.

    • RE: SQL Login
      ... Thue username in my domain group shows up ... The domain group is part of a local group ... (SQLADMIN) ... on the SQL Server and shows up in that local ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
    • Re: Group Policy questions
      ... supresses errors. ... > will not work as a logon script as when run twice, ... >> Purpose = add ITTechnicians Domain Group to Administrators Local Group ... >> 'Get domain group and assigned to ITTechs Variable ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
    • Re: Group Policy questions
      ... will not work as a logon script as when run twice, ... > Purpose = add ITTechnicians Domain Group to Administrators Local Group ... > 'Get domain group and assigned to ITTechs Variable ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
    • Re: How to configure local PC group membership via Group Policy?
      ... key the name of the Domain group you ... want to added to the local group. ... Don't put anything in the "Members of this group" box. ... > First is Add Group (I'm assuming I need to create a security group ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
    • Re: Adding Domain User to local PC
      ... ' Specify AdsPath of domain group to be added to ... ' Bind to domain group. ... ' Bind to local group. ...