Re: SQL/User Account

From: RAJ (RAJ_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/16/04

Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 09:58:06 -0700

I've used SEM to grant a Windows user account (Bob) system admin rights to sql. I mimicked the settings of the Builtin/administrator account to the "Bob" SQL user account. How ever when I log on to the server using the "Bob" user account SQL doesn't start up. I've followed the directions indicated in the "Adding a SQL Server Login" in SQL Server Books Online, but still no go.

--
RAJ