RE: Subject: Error Description : General error -2147217355 (80041035)

From: Satya SKJ (satyaskj_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: 07/12/04

Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 06:33:02 -0700

What is the level of service pack on SQL & OS?

--
-----------------
Satya SKJ
"Jamie Elliott" wrote:
> I get this error when I try to save a meta data service package with a nonsysadmin user....what rights does this user need?

Relevant Pages

  • RE: SQL Server 2005 faulure when updating to SP1
    ... I do understand you don't want to re-install SQL 2005. ... When installing the Service Pack, the Indexing Service is disabled and I ... Please check the ACL ... The installation continues and then at the end states that everything ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
  • RE: Error installing (KB 921896)
    ... my Windows XP Professional service pack 2 ask to upgrade to Microsoft SQL ... instance MSSMLBIZ ... Rerun the installation through Microsoft Update. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: services.exe nee fscan
    ... If your SQL SA password was blank, that makes me think you might not have ... the latest SQL service pack installed. ... Disabling NetBIOS and installing a firewall are like the first ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: KB948109 update installs without error but automatic update reinst
    ... instance SQLEXPRESS ... found for the following file: c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL ... Service Pack 2 Cumulative Hotfix 3068 ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Is it necessary to do a Service Pack reinstall after changing or adding new software or hardware
    ... sometimes you will need to re-apply service packs to SQL ... and/or the cluster if your install, or especially an uninstall, breaks ... component getting installed after the service pack is deployed, ... Clustered SQL Server do's, don'ts, and basic warnings ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.clustering)