Re: WITH ENCRYPTION question

From: dev (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/20/04

Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 12:51:07 -0700

Thanks Adam for the reply. Are you suggesting that we write the database script manually, including everything like table creation, stored procedure creation, alteration, login and user account creation etc..

dev

Relevant Pages

  • Re: users unable to log in
    ... > the machine is spontaneously rebooting every night. ... > creation of new groups is not necessary, ... Then they can login. ... Web services were functional ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • users unable to log in
    ... the machine is spontaneously rebooting every night. ... creation of new groups is not necessary, ... Then they can login. ... Web services were functional ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Calculated formulas in pivot tables
    ... Creation date in C and I used =today() ... > Each user has a login date and I'm counting the number of logins to see how ... > pivot table to display just once the number. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • Re: New User Template
    ... >over the creation of new users to the support desk but I ... >want them to only have to create the login, ... >set profiles or web access. ...
  • Calculated formulas in pivot tables
    ... Each user has a login date and I'm counting the number of logins to see how ... against their creation date to see how many days they have been an active ... pivot table to display just once the number. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)