RE: Best security structure for meeting internal IT controls requirements? (Sarbanes-Oxley)

From: Shelley (smaas_at_newsgroups.nospam)
Date: 05/14/04

Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 10:56:01 -0700

Michael,

Thanks for your reply. I've read both of the articles in the past, and while they offer a lot of helpful information, they do not address my concern, which is more related to internal controls and permissions for IT than to external threats or internal non IT threats. I assume that AS is a cost-based service, so I wanted to see if I could get some general suggestions and comments before heading down that road. I have to believe that others are dealing with this issue and may have already found good answers.