Re: Having 1 user in 2 NT groups causing problems

From: Tom Moreau (tom_at_dont.spam.me.cips.ca)
Date: 05/10/04

Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 11:14:03 -0400

What sort of message are you getting?

--
Tom
Thomas A. Moreau, BSc, PhD, MCSE, MCDBA
SQL Server MVP
Columnist, SQL Server Professional
Toronto, ON Canada
www.pinnaclepublishing.com/sql
news:ada101c4369c$64a21b40$a001280a@phx.gbl...
> [...]
DB2?

>--
>Tom
Nothing immediately jumps out at me. As far as I can see
they are just dbo with no other extra bits.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Image save into folder
    ... any website is available where I can ... find that sort of help. ... > Mike Epprecht, Microsoft SQL Server MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.clients)
  • Re: Performance issue with row size and order by
    ... You are probably observing in-memory sort versus on-disk sort. ... The amount of memory sort uses is dynamically tuned. ... SQL Server Storage Engine Development ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
  • Re: How top actually works
    ... So the next one shows that order by clause has affected the result set ... sort these N rows according to my order by clause. ... Ie. you are telling SQL Server ... This is much the same as with rownum in Oracle, ...
    (comp.databases.ms-sqlserver)
  • Re: Establishing Precedence In ORDERBY Condition Causing Problems.
    ... That query looks very much like the SELECT in the procedure you ... The ORDER BY CASE @sort is supposed to only tell SQL to return data ... far as I can call you have <bigquery> thrice in your procedure: ... I was SQL Server 2000 when I wrote this SPROC but we have since ...
    (comp.databases.ms-sqlserver)
  • Re: index versus order by question
    ... How does sql server then sort the table? ... The table in quesion is still sorted accoring to the clustered index. ... I suggest you check out the "Physical Database Architecture" section in Books Online. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)