losing permisions in tempdb

From: Jason (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 04/01/04

Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 08:11:16 -0800

I have noticed that everytime sql server restarts the permission on tempdb go away. Is there a way to fix this?
Also i thought this sort of information was stored in the master database?

Relevant Pages

  • Perms on Tempdb?
    ... doesn't have permission to the tempdb database. ... 'Unable to create table in tempdb' and something about permission denied. ... Is there a reason why this happens, as well as a fix? ...
  • Re: mysterious error:
    ... They were very helpful to me when I had a permission problem. ... Although you gave full access to the folder you still might not have access to the file in that folder. ... It's easy to fix by setting flag on a folder level so every subfolder/file will inherit permissions. ... public void ProcessRequest (HttpContext context) ...
  • Re: MAPI Messages GetNext() throws exception when read receipt in
    ... I'd suspect the problem is exactly the sort of mysterious ... and the fix is either to stop using .Net ... what would you recommend instead of using CDO 1.21. ... > an exchange mailbox using CDO. ...
  • Summary:error 10 when running root.sh on Oracle RAC
    ... The resolution was to fix the permission for oracle account to read vcsmm ... The installer for Oracle10GR2 does not read the network devices ... error is different in Linux note 344994.1 which is linked to a multi-pathing ...
  • Re: can anybody solve my problems?
    ... Write a program to sort a list of words and sort a list of numbers. ... Input can be read from Command prompt or a file. ... If you cannot fix them then you can ask your ... Now extend your program to sort the list of words before echoing them ...