Re: Deny Access to Enterprise Manager

From: Hari (hari_prasad_k_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 02/27/04

    Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:33:36 +0530

    Hi,

    Just look into the Application roles in BOL. In the test server you can
    create a diffrent user with database owner previlage. This will allow the
    users to access enterprise manager in test server.

    Thanks
    Hari
    MCDBA

    "Gary" <garyt0dd@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I have 2 Sql servers, one is production and one is test both set up
    > with mixed mode due to application requirments. User need access to
    > the test server through Enterprise Manager, but they can also register
    > the production server. How can I stop them accessing the production
    > server through Enterprise Manager wbut still authenticate to it
    > through the application??
    >
    > Regards.
    >
    > Gary

    • RMAN Duplicate Question
      ... We are trying to duplicate our production database onto a test server. ...
      (comp.databases.oracle.server)
    • Re: RMAN NEWNAME FEATURE
      ... using RMAN clone features. ... datafiles that exist in Production. ... The script in my description was for demostration purposes and is not ... allocated to the test server and was looking for possible other ...
      (comp.databases.oracle.server)
    • Re: RMAN NEWNAME FEATURE
      ... using RMAN clone features. ... datafiles that exist in Production. ... The script in my description was for demostration purposes and is not ... allocated to the test server and was looking for possible other ...
      (comp.databases.oracle.server)
    • Re: Moving ASP.Net programs to production
      ... My manager> wants everything rewritten in ASP.Net. ... I don't have a clue on how to organize everything so he can> move programs into production easily. ... > After the programs are programmer tested, they are moved to the Users> Test Server. ... > Jim Smith ...
    • Re: Backup - Restore
      ... test server from existing production ... ... "Content index restore failed. ... I restored the following databases ...