Re: Forcing password changes.

From: Jasper Smith (jasper_smith9_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 02/26/04

Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:04:03 -0000

Not in the current product. You can look forward to this feature in Yukon
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/prodtechnol/sql/next/SQLSYSec.asp

--
HTH
Jasper Smith (SQL Server MVP)
"Francis Kamp" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to force password changes for SQL logins? I'd like to do
something similar to our NT authentication.

Relevant Pages

  • SQL 2008 Upgrade Bug
    ... I had a similar situation and after calling MS support it turns out there is a bug in the SISS that will prevent the upgrade of an expired evaluation edition. ... I am not sure if you have unintalled the SQL Server and then reinstalled it. ... In this case I recommend that you contact Microsoft Customer Support Services ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
  • Re: Cannot change installation path sql2005 (final release)
    ... Jasper Smith (SQL Server MVP) ... >>> HTH ... >>> Jasper Smith (SQL Server MVP) ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
  • RE: Configuration parameter in SQL database
    ... Welcome to Microsoft Newsgroup Support Service! ... how to store&return the configuration ... SQL Server + SQL Dependency Cache ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: New DBD::ODBC 1.24_3 development release
    ... Unfortunately I missed an sv_undef out - thanks smoke testers for spotting that. ... Added a FAQ entry for how "use regional settings" in MS SQL Server ... Started adding support for DBI's DiscardString and StrictlyTyped but not ...
    (perl.dbi.users)
  • Re: 812666 How to recover a failed full-text search resource on a clus
    ... Customer Service and Support (the new name for PSS - Product Support ... > Mike Epprecht, Microsoft SQL Server MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.clustering)