Re: Forcing password changes.

From: Jasper Smith (
Date: 02/26/04

Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:04:03 -0000

Not in the current product. You can look forward to this feature in Yukon

Jasper Smith (SQL Server MVP)
I support PASS - the definitive, global
community for SQL Server professionals -
"Francis Kamp" <> wrote in message
> Is there a way to force password changes for SQL logins? I'd like to do
something similar to our NT authentication.

Relevant Pages

  • SQL 2008 Upgrade Bug
    ... I had a similar situation and after calling MS support it turns out there is a bug in the SISS that will prevent the upgrade of an expired evaluation edition. ... I am not sure if you have unintalled the SQL Server and then reinstalled it. ... In this case I recommend that you contact Microsoft Customer Support Services ...
  • Re: Cannot change installation path sql2005 (final release)
    ... Jasper Smith (SQL Server MVP) ... >>> HTH ... >>> Jasper Smith (SQL Server MVP) ...
  • RE: Configuration parameter in SQL database
    ... Welcome to Microsoft Newsgroup Support Service! ... how to store&return the configuration ... SQL Server + SQL Dependency Cache ...
  • Re: New DBD::ODBC 1.24_3 development release
    ... Unfortunately I missed an sv_undef out - thanks smoke testers for spotting that. ... Added a FAQ entry for how "use regional settings" in MS SQL Server ... Started adding support for DBI's DiscardString and StrictlyTyped but not ...
  • Re: 812666 How to recover a failed full-text search resource on a clus
    ... Customer Service and Support (the new name for PSS - Product Support ... > Mike Epprecht, Microsoft SQL Server MVP ...