Table Security

From: sharon (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/24/04

    Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 01:20:55 -0800

    Hi there,
          i am wondering is there anyway to use a password to
    protect a table in a SQL database? If yes, can anyone
    show me how to do it?

    it's urgent!

    thanks

    sharon

    • Re: IE incorrectly Maximizing
      ... MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE), AH-VSOP ... Protect Your PC ... Sharon wrote: ...
    • Re: Password Protection
      ... > Sharon - thanks but please see above. ... It's a folder that I want to protect ... Third party tools give all kinds of options and vary ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
    • Urgent - Unable to restore/attach a MDF file
      ... had backed up my SQL database (I only have the MDF file and not the log ... Device error or device off-line. ... Will be VERY grateful for your urgent reply. ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
    • email hash
      ... their account ... I need to store but also protect their email addresses in a sql database ...
    • Re: Page Cannot be Displayed