Re: Error In Loging to Sqlserver2k via web

From: Jasper Smith (jasper_smith9_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 02/18/04

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:39:05 -0000

Have you added a login for the IUSR account ? You can add a login using
Enterprise Manager or by running the following in Query Analyzer

sp_grantlogin 'MZZ\IUSR_MZZ'

You then need to give the login access to the database(s) required by your
application. Again this can be done through Enterprise Manager or by using
the stored procedure sp_grantdbaccess. BOL has lots of information about
this.

--
HTH
Jasper Smith (SQL Server MVP)
"mzz" <mzarbei@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Dear Kevin i am encoutered suchh an error
> Technical Information (for support personnel)
>
> Error Type:
> Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80040E4D)
> [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user
'MZZ\IUSR_MZZ'.
> /ostandari/TMPhlpojrsohe.asp, line 5
>

> Browser Type:
> Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; iOpus-I-M; .NET CLR
1.0.3705)

> Page:
> GET /ostandari/TMPhlpojrsohe.asp
> mzarbei@yahoo.com

Relevant Pages

  • Locked out of Enterprise Manager
    ... I went into the Server Config properties and changed to Windows ... My login for Start and Run SQL server was in this format. ... Enterprise Manager lost connection and would no longer connect.. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: Storing/saving sessions on SQL Server
    ... If you dont have enterprise manager, download SQL ... "SQL Server does not exist or access denied. ... "Cannot open database requested in login 'ASPState'. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Re: Change in sa password, scheduled jobs failing
    ... The sa login and password are likely referenced in the ... login and you right click on the package, select Schedule ... this will create an encrypted DTSRun command in the ... currently be logged in as through Enterprise Manager. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.dts)
  • Re: Change in sa password, scheduled jobs failing
    ... The sa login and password are likely referenced in the ... login and you right click on the package, select Schedule ... this will create an encrypted DTSRun command in the ... currently be logged in as through Enterprise Manager. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)