Re: Secure SQL Server 2000 Communication

From: Richard Waymire [MSFT] (rwaymi_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 11/11/03

Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 18:19:49 +0100

If you mean using standard security then you should install a certificate on
the server that's valid for SSL so we'll do a good job encrpyting the
connection attempt, and I would recommend you consider encrypting all data
traffic if you think there's any risk of someone reading your network
traffic.

--
Richard Waymire, MCSE, MCDBA