Re: HELP! Using IIS+ISAPI DLL w/ODBC on SQL 2000

From: David P (icrashedagain_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 11/07/03

Date: 6 Nov 2003 22:29:28 -0800

Funny how things work... I figured it out about 15 minutes after I
posted my problem. I needed to specify the 'no popup dialog' flag
when opening the DB so there is no prompting for authentication.

It is interesting though, all of my authentication was set up
correctly, and the dialog would not have popped up anyway, but I still
had to use the flag.

It's a good catch though, I suppose if the test was not in place and I
changed some DB permissions I would be looking at a potential ISAPI
crash instead of a DB open error.

Thanks for the reply :)
David