Re: Trusted Account

From: Steve Thompson (SteveThompson_at_nomail.please)
Date: 10/21/03

    Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:59:07 -0400

    "buzz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    news:BC81D3C3-238B-4580-B328-620C6B972243@microsoft.com...
    > I have an account local to the server that runs the sql services. When
    trying to connect to SQL in enterprise manager, I get an error that I'm not
    using a trusted connection. Any ideas?

    Be sure the account you are using has access to the server running SQL
    Server. This is covered fairly well in books online, under the
    'Authentication Modes' topic

    Steve

    • REPOST:SQL Login with no Fixed Server Role and DB Role can stop SQL Agent Service?
      ... I had checked all the user rights, and everything seems to be proper...but ... running SQL 2000 Enterprise Edition on ... Windows 2000 Server. ... SQL Server on his Enterprise Manager using this SQL Login. ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
    • REPOST:SQL Login with no Fixed Server Role and DB Role can stop SQL Agent Service?
      ... I had checked all the user rights, and everything seems to be proper...but ... running SQL 2000 Enterprise Edition on ... Windows 2000 Server. ... SQL Server on his Enterprise Manager using this SQL Login. ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
    • RE: Fulltext failure on a 2 node cluster
      ... Server full-text search resource online: "SQL Cluster Resource 'Full Text' ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.clustering)
    • Re: HELP PLEASE ~ ???
      ... You mentioned that it went ahead and added a SQL ... SQL Server 2000 database for all my data. ... find the connectionString in the newly recreated SQLExpress database. ... The connection string specifies a local Sql Server Express instance ...
    • Re: Enterprise Manager Locks Table
      ... Andrew J. Kelly SQL MVP ... > We have just moved a SQL Server database to a new server and since doing ... > viewed in Enterprise Manager until the table is closed. ... > the table is viewed using SQL Anaylser then the table lock does not remain ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.tools)