Upgrading SQL-Server client to sp3a

From: Dave Brooks (dbrooks_at_neca.org)
Date: 10/03/03

    Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 13:15:36 -0700

    After upgrading my sql server server to sp3a, how do I update the client
    to sp3a? The client being enterprise manager & the other client tools,
    thanks for any information.

    • Odd Rights Issue
      ... WinXP SQL Server 2000 Client at SP4 ... Win2K SQL Server 2000 Client at SP3a ... The account on Win2K client at SP3a can successfully open pre-existing ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
    • Re: Databases in EM diapppeared when added 6 dbs to a total 16 dbs
      ... I was running into this error on SQL 2000 SP3a. ... >verify the same. ... >> databases, the databases in Enterprise Manager just ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
    • Re: OLAP on the client
      ... The client tools related to olap isn't just something on the sql server cd - ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.olap)
    • Re: OLAP on the client
      ... > The client tools related to olap isn't just something on the sql server cd - ... > on your client are able to comunicate with the latest sql server version. ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.olap)
    • Re: DTS package works on all clients cept one
      ... > I am attempting to debug the "number of failing rows ... > with client tools with sp3a. ... > loaded client tools on another clean system with the same ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.dts)