From: Sue Hoegemeier (Sue_H_at_nomail.please)
Date: 10/03/03

Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 12:29:45 -0600

I tested this on just SP3a without MS03-031 and also on SP3a
with MS03-031 and can't reproduce the problem so I don't
know that I'd say for sure it was a bug.
You can always open up a case with Microsoft and if it's a
bug, you aren't charged for the incident. If you do call
them and find out what the problem is or if you do resolve
it, please post back here and let us know. It's very helpful
to everyone when we know what the problem is - even if it is
an error on your side.