SQL Permissions Problem

From: Ying-Fu (yingfuliu_at_infortrend.com.tw)
Date: 09/09/03

Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 20:09:14 -0700

Hi,all.
i try to confirg the table Permissions,but when i click
the permissions button . server is busy so many time and
not reply the permissions config menu on screen .
pass to 10 min , server still busy.
have someone know this problem fix solution ?
Thanks
SQL 2000 SP3 on W2K Adv.
Ying-Fu

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Running profiler on busy 8-cpu Sql Server
    ... I also regularly use it on VERY busy servers nearly always without ... I think it's also worth saying that you should introduce Profiler gradually ... SQL Server MVP ... > SQL Server MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
  • Re: Mail still crashing
    ... it's because the POP server was returning an error to the login attempt. ... OK, Mail sends the right pw then, the server is busy or something ... and sends an error message back. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: How to customize "server too busy" error page?
    ... or implement a redirect into that page - no matter where in the ... without any options to customze / hide it. ... .Net Framework 1.1 also delivers the "server too busy" message ...
  • Re: Running profiler on busy 8-cpu Sql Server
    ... * I regularly run Profiler on VERy busy servers. ... where customers have told me 'theres no way to run Profiler, our server is ... SQL Server MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
  • Re: Something like "ping" for windows messages.
    ... busy doing some task, ... It's a server process normally dealing with comunications to a few ... is also a simple webserver built in. ... idea but I'd rather get some sort of measurement. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)