Re: Exporting SQL users

From: James Luetkehoelter (james.luetkehoetler_at_NOSPAMspyglassllc.com)
Date: 07/28/03

Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 11:48:22 -0500

Much better answer than mine :)
"Ray Higdon" <rayhigdon@higdonconsulting.com> wrote in message
news:013d01c35527$00c40e00$a301280a@phx.gbl...
> Try this page:

> HTH
>
> Ray Higdon MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Books for SQL Analysis Server
    ... "Ray Higdon" wrote in message ... >> Ray Higdon MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.olap)
  • Tables security
    ... Ray Higdon MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA ... (if use Sql Server enterprise manager can not ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: SQL Injectors
    ... >That top link by nexgenss is pretty comprehensive. ... >Ray Higdon MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: Parameters question
    ... >Ray Higdon MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA ... I changed the query to the following. ...
  • Re: Line Numbers in SQL
    ... > Ray Higdon MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.datawarehouse)