MS03-031 and 818806

From: Chris Wood (chris.wood_at_gov.ab.ca)
Date: 07/28/03

Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:46:35 -0600

Hi,

Looking at 818806 under More Information, it seems to imply that if you will
no longer be able to look at Backup/Restore info, on the updated server,
from another SQL2000 server that has not been updated. It appears that
console.exe is not a SQL client executable? It this all true?

Thanks

Chris Wood
Alberta Department of Energy
CANADA

Relevant Pages

  • Re: I dont understand CUPS any more
    ... Machine A will need the server option checked and machine ... depriving a man of one hour from his life and depriving him of his ... life there exists only a difference of degree. ... to him, consumed his energy. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: [SLE] Networking CUPS?
    ... company and have not had the energy for email when I arrive home late. ... How can I get the server started and running on system boot? ... assume rccups restart would work but see below: ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Boris wins
    ... I suggested that someone take a picture of a matt black surface, ... that it be uploaded to our server and used as a screensaver in all our ... Spookily enough having a darker screen apparently does save energy. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Global Warming and what you can do to against it
    ... has to process and that the more the server has to process, ... Can you imagine the exessive heat and energy produced when the ...