Re: table ownership change

From: Carlos Eduardo Rojas (carloser_at_mindspring.com)
Date: 07/11/03

Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:26:01 -0400

use the sp_changeobjectowner system stored procedure.

--
Carlos E. Rojas
SQL Server MVP
"stevo" <steve_million@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there a sp or command to change ownership on a table?
> I restored production db to dev db and now tables that
> aren't owned by dbo are not responding to certain log ins
> on my dev.  Seems like it happened after going to sp3 on
> the dev server.  I've tried altering security settings but
> it doesn't let me get anywhere.  Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Granting EXEC to all my user sprocs in one hit
    ... Jasper Smith (SQL Server MVP) ... >> Jasper Smith ... >>> I'm detaching the live copy and copying the files across to dev ... >>> set the permissions. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: Data Type for a CheckBox
    ... >> What data type should I use when I design my table? ... > it shuold work with datatype bit in SQL Server and Boolean in the DataSet!! ... express and asp.net and using a dev express datacontroller. ...
  • Data List Insert new problem
    ... I'm using Wisual Studio 2005 Pro with SQL server 2005 Dev on XP SP2 ...
  • trying to connect to SQL Server ...
    ... We have a dev and a production box. ... with my Ruby program either using and ODBC connection, ... The prod machine environment is very similar if not identical, ... machines are running an older version of SQL Server. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.connect)
  • RE: problems with deployment on ce.net 4.2
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ... that I want to connect sql server 2000 from my pda running ce.net 4.2..For ... with dev pc thru lan..my dev pc is connected to my pda thru usb cable ...