shared folders

From: Niitmalad (niitmalad_at_yahoo.co.in)
Date: 07/03/03

    Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 09:03:07 -0700

    Dear

    Please check your secyrity permission on the shared
    folder if you are getting error that can not access
    folder taht can be the reason.

    just to check for the permission first type the computer
    name and then share name in RUN if it is not opening then
    you do not have necessary permissions.

    I hope his will solve your problem.

    Thanks and best regards
    Niitmalad.

    • Re: Network shares cannot connect
      ... Changed value to 0 just waiting to re-boot the server and test logins. ... Workstation Name: - ... let's focus on the Users Shared Folder first. ... To check this permission, please click the Advanced button, select ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Network shares cannot connect
      ... Changed value to 0 just waiting to re-boot the server and test logins. ... Workstation Name: - ... let's focus on the Users Shared Folder first. ... To check this permission, please click the Advanced button, select ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • MCSA/MCSE Self-training book from MS PRESS for exam 70-215 incorrect on file permission questions?
      ... includes the AccountingDept folder, which contains documents specific to the ... accounting department. ... The Accounting group includes all members of the ... AccountingDept folder by granting Read permission to the Accounting group ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.file_system)
    • Re: Practice Test with Wrong Answers?
      ... "The Modify permission does not include the Delete Subfolders and Files ... so permanent employees cannot delete files form the Progress ... When I try this out the modify permissions for the parent folder get ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
    • Re: Network shares cannot connect
      ... User Name: SERVER$ ... Regarding the shares accessing problem, I suggest you try following steps ... let's focus on the Users Shared Folder first. ... To check this permission, please click the Advanced button, select ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)