Linked AS/400

From: Jeff (beggsjb_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 06/13/03

Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 06:36:18 -0700

I have setup a linked server to AS/400.
With my ODBC name in Client Access
Provider: Client Access
Using a username and password on security tab
Is Sql 2k

Seems to connect ok, don't see tables when I click on
tables. But, don't see where I would reference the library
(s).

I run a sql statement as
select AS400.Library.dbo.tablename and get table not
found. Even when I remove the dbo

Any help would be appreciated.

Relevant Pages

  • Linked AS/400
    ... With my ODBC name in Client Access ... Using a username and password on security tab ... I run a sql statement as ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: Linked AS/400
    ... >With my ODBC name in Client Access ... >Using a username and password on security tab ... >Is Sql 2k ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)