Find who changed a password on SQL 7

From: Stefano Peduzzi (stefano.peduzzi_at_visible.it)
Date: 05/26/03

    Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 16:58:07 +0200

    Hi,
    I have this problem: someone changed the password of an administrative
    account on my SQL 7. I'd like to find out when the change occured and who
    was the user (possibly the ip of the machine where the operation was done: I
    think he/she/it used the sa user) that made the change... Then I'll kill
    him!! ;))
    I hope this is possible and if someone tells me how it would be really
    appreciated.

    Ciao,
    Stefano