Find who changed a password on SQL 7

From: Stefano Peduzzi (stefano.peduzzi_at_visible.it)
Date: 05/26/03

    Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 16:58:07 +0200

    Hi,
    I have this problem: someone changed the password of an administrative
    account on my SQL 7. I'd like to find out when the change occured and who
    was the user (possibly the ip of the machine where the operation was done: I
    think he/she/it used the sa user) that made the change... Then I'll kill
    him!! ;))
    I hope this is possible and if someone tells me how it would be really
    appreciated.

    Ciao,
    Stefano

    • Re: Another Bardley scam unearthed.
      ... Turnpike has a separate kill function for each newsgroup <odd, ... industrial superpowers, China and India, plus their satellites and those ... someone's BT account, and BT don't have very good DNS caching. ... A nearby Walmart just put a long time grocery out of business ...
      (sci.psychology.psychotherapy)
    • Re: Another Bardley scam unearthed.
      ... In message, Kali writes ... Turnpike has a separate kill function for each newsgroup <odd, ... someone's BT account, and BT don't have very good DNS caching. ... A nearby Walmart just put a long time grocery out of business ...
      (sci.psychology.psychotherapy)
    • Re: sql problem
      ... Account # is the link field on ... The requirement is I have to come up with a report comparing the two ... customer tables to see if they are in sync. ... what I wanted to do was to get the SQL to return the "like" names ...
      (comp.databases.oracle.server)
    • Re: sql problem
      ... Account # is the link field on ... table1, table2@dblink where ....) ... customer tables to see if they are in sync. ... what I wanted to do was to get the SQL to return the "like" names ...