grant permission on system sps,xps

From: Martin de vroom (martindevroom_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 05/18/03

    Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 16:17:36 +1200

    Hi,

    I have just created a user in my sql server 2000 ent edition sp3.

    The login uses sql authentication.

    I have been able to add certain statement permissions by right clicking on
    the database node in question in EM and selecting the correct permission.

    I have also given them access to a few user defined sp's.

    My question is how do I give the user access to system sp's and extended
    sp's. Can I do this thought EM or do i have to script it via query analyser.

    any help is appreciated.

    martin.