grant permission on system sps,xps

From: Martin de vroom (martindevroom_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 05/18/03

    Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 16:17:36 +1200

    Hi,

    I have just created a user in my sql server 2000 ent edition sp3.

    The login uses sql authentication.

    I have been able to add certain statement permissions by right clicking on
    the database node in question in EM and selecting the correct permission.

    I have also given them access to a few user defined sp's.

    My question is how do I give the user access to system sp's and extended
    sp's. Can I do this thought EM or do i have to script it via query analyser.

    any help is appreciated.

    martin.

    • Re: User mangement for a database applicaiton
      ... > I am planning for a database application using VB 6 and SQL SERVER ... > User access to the database.I find that there is no requirement of ... The approach you are contemplating is fine for restricting access to ... that corresponds to the security level they need. ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
    • Re: connection to a remote computer
      ... your web.config do you have an identity tag ... This configuration option determines the login ID you need to give access to ... tag access to SQL Server. ... "Give ASP.Net user access to your ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.distributed_apps)
    • Re: ADO SQLConnection works only in Windows, but not in WEB
      ... Guess which of these uses has access to the SQL Server database? ... Grant that user access to the database. ...
    • Re: Connect to Desktop SQL Server 2000 from Pocket PC
      ... SSPI is in fact supported, but you have to provide user ID and password ... This might be useful if SQL authentication is disabled on a server. ... > Xref: cpmsftngxa10.phx.gbl ... >> I need to connect from a program in the Pocket PC to SQL Server in my ...
    • Re: Access 2000 limitations
      ... On 14/07/2010 23:49, David Kaye wrote: ... Access is not designed for many user access over a network, SQL server is. ... iCode Systems ...