Re: Changing authentication mode

From: Jasper Smith (jasper_smith9_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 05/06/03

    Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 07:47:36 +0100

    You need to restart the SQL Service for this to take effect. You
    can check the following registry key to make sure it has been changed

    Default instance:
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\MSSqlserver\MSSqlServer\LoginMode
    Named instance:
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Microsoft SQL Server\Instance
    Name\MSSQLServer\LoginMode

    to 2 for mixed-mode or 1 for integrated

    --
    HTH