Re: DATA STRUCTURE VISIBILITY

From: Dejan Sarka (dejan_please_reply_to_newsgroups.sarka_at_reproms.si)
Date: 04/26/03

    Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:34:31 +0200

    > Is there a way that a DB admin cannot disable certain triggers /
    procedures.
    > Or is there a way that we can hide the tables and procedures from the DB
    > admin?

    No.

    --
    Dejan Sarka, SQL Server MVP
    FAQ from Neil & others at: http://www.sqlserverfaq.com

    • Re: Multi Dimensional Cases in Time Series
      ... This message does not imply endorsement from Solid Quality Learning, ... >> - in SQL Server, create a linked server to the Analysis Services ... >> Dejan Sarka, SQL Server MVP ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.datamining)
    • Re: security based on value of X inside a table!
      ... Dejan Sarka, SQL Server MVP ... "Lars Grøtteland" wrote in message ... >> Dejan Sarka, SQL Server MVP ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
    • Re: Comparision on Char Column With Alphanumeric Values
      ... >> Dejan Sarka, SQL Server MVP ... >>> The query returns 0 records, whereas ideally it should return records ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
    • Re: Services account
      ... Dejan Sarka, SQL Server MVP ... >> Dejan Sarka, SQL Server MVP ... >> Solid Quality Learning ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
    • Re: storing passwords inside a table?
      ... Dejan Sarka, SQL Server MVP ... >> Dejan Sarka, SQL Server MVP ... >> Please reply only to the newsgroups. ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)