Re: Login problem

From: BP Margolin (bpmargo@attglobal.net)
Date: 04/20/03

    From: "BP Margolin" <bpmargo@attglobal.net>
    Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 13:44:11 -0400

    Ben,

    I'm not sure that I completely understand your current setup, but it sounds as if you either want to:

    (1) right click the SQL Server Group, and choose the New SQL Server Registration option, or

    (2) right click the SQL Server instance name, and go with the Edit SQL Server Registration Properties option.

    BP Margolin
    Please reply only to the newsgroups.